- Flower bouquet and photo frame color subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties. We reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- Please leave us YOUR contact no in the remark column, we will contact for better services in case there is any problem.
- All product will be delivered within 3 days after payment received.
- Extra charges may apply for same day delivery and cut off time for ordering is 3pm.
- Great for birthday gift, anniversary, valentine, little surprise.
- Dedicate each month to your precious memories and stylish display them on our calendars. Start at any month and feature only images that mean most to you.
Baby Breaths / Gypsophila Name and Meanings
- Baby’s breath flowers are native to Eastern Europe. They are generally called Gypsophila.
- The reason why it is widely known as Baby’s Breath is that it’s charming and innocence look which resembles a little baby.
- In Singapore, the common Baby’s Breath flowers are million stars, Xlence and Mirabella.
- Million Stars have the smallest flower size among the three, followed by Mirabella and Xlence as the biggest.
- They are commonly used on most occasions, due to their miniature
- size it is easily put together in a bouquet. Apart from that, it is widely available and it is available all year round.
- As choosing specific flowers can be quite a daunting task, we have come out with a Flower Meaning guide to make the process fun and easy.
- We hope to unravel a whole new language and meanings of flowers.
- Baby’s breath quotes and symbolizes purity, sincerity, love, compassion, trust, everlasting love, innocence, and romance.
- A beautifully decorated Baby’s breaths flower bouquet commonly displays an affection, exquisite beauty of a person and devotion in a relationship which lives an eternity.
- A bouquet of baby’s breath also shows adoration and a wish to live a million days with a fulfilling life with the person you are tremendously in love.
- The fresh scent of baby’s breath is light and gentle towards the nose, it devours and mesmerizes a heart that’s in love.
- With the right location and ambiance, it will create a dreamy look.
- Baby’s breath flower speaks to your loved ones by showing them the love
- they deserve. This beautiful flower present in most wedding ceremonies and
- baby showers.
Colors and Meaning
- White: A positive color, is affiliated with purity, virginity, innocence, light, goodness, heaven, understanding, cleanliness, faith, beginnings, possibility, sincerity, protection, softness, and perfection.
- Pink: Showcasing a relationship which is romantic, charming, feminine, and tenderness.
- Blue: An abiding trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith.
- Same Day Delivery Is Possible (klang valley area only), When You Order Before 4pm and flat rate delivery fee will be apply.
- Please select flat rate delivery during "check out" for Fresh Flower Bouqeut or opt for self collection at our store.
- 3rd party logistic services (ninja van, pos laju, pos laju express and etc... apply for fragrance soap flower or artificial flower bouquet only.
Return and Refund Policy
- *Strictly No Refund after flower bouquet are Prepared / after Shipped Out.
- Only Extra Charges Will Be Refund
Damage of Items
- Damages of products like flowers, gift box set, balloons shall complaint to us within 2hrs upon successful delivery.
- Replacement will only be given if item arrives in poor condition.
- Eg, 50% of the items are none usable / 50% of the flowers are withered or dead
How To Order
- Register as "New Customer" by click on the "Login" Icon on the top right corner of our webstore
- Click on "Flower" from menu bar and select "Fresh & Fragrance Soap Rose Flowers"
- Select any one of our "flower bouquet" which fit your budget and event place.
- Select your "rose quantity if available" OR "add product to cart" then click "Next"
- Select your "Delivery Date" and write down your Message in the "personal message column" for message card.
- NOTE please write down your name and contact no as well so that we are able to reach you in case there is any problem. you may follow the format as shown below
- Receiver Name:
- Receiver Contact No:
- Personal Message:
- Sender Name:
- Sender Contact No:
- Proceed to "Check Out" and you may write down your "special request“ in the remark column, if any. Ie: Change of flower Color, Change of packaging and ETC.
- Fill in your "shipping address", and proceed for payment.
- Upload the "receipt of payment" to us or whatsapp to us by click on the whatsapp icon.
- Should you have any enquiry or facing difficulties in ordering our product. You can reach us easily by click on the "whatsapp Button"
What's in the box
- A4 Size Personalised Photo Calendar x1
- Mini Baby Breath Bouquet x1